Friday 8 May 2015


Belle story

I took a trip up to Melville Rose Nursery near Kalamunda in the Perth hills at the end of last week. I had a couple more David Austin roses I wanted to pick up – a St Cecilia (after seeing them in an Open garden at the end of last year) and William Morris. The William Morris is my best guess at what the rose growing against the shed back in this post is, which I absolutely love. They look like they should be good performers – they were covered in buds. The St Cecilia is very fragrant as well which is a huge bonus.



Darcey Bussel

Here are some photos I took up there. Not all of the roses were labelled, so I haven’t identified them all.


Jude the Obscure


The Yeoman




Francine Austin




And the rest are unknown

Happy Gardening!

1 comment:

  1. Belle Story has always been a fav, bottom rose looks like charles rennie mackintosh

    ReplyDelete