Wednesday 3 June 2015

The end of Autumn


Depending on how you count these things we are either at the start of winter now or coming to the end of autumn.


The Crimson Glory Vine has great autumn colours even in Perth

And it’s been a warm dry autumn here in Perth with the temperatures only now starting to drop, along with the leaves.


I can’t rave enough about the performance of Duchesse de Brabant

I got my camera out and have taken some photos of what’s in bloom around the garden.


A Darcey Bussel bud starts to open

With the warmth the roses are still blooming well


My Camellia in flower


William Shakespeare


Iceberg with a few hips


Young Lycidas, still only a young plant, is putting on a good display






My new rose, St Cecilia


The truly gorgeous Abraham Darby


Floribunda Bridal Pink in bud


And full flower


And that’s it – happy gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment